AUTOMATIC PROGRAMMABLE CUT-OFF SAW
Advanced Servo Controlled System
● Performing defective part cutting and fixed size cutting for meeting various cutting requirement.
● Fast processing speed、high stability and cutting accuracy to ±0.5 mm, solving tough cutting problems.
● It is used for finger joining material and mass material preparation.
● Automatic trimming off head workpiece. (Unavailable in marking lines cutting mode)
● Standard 100 sets of memory data and for optional to be able to connect with USB slot.
● Feeding speed up to 90 M/ min.
● Opting for lengths of infeed table to customer's requirement.
● Cutting capacity (Thickness x Width)：
2" x 9", 4" x 8"
● Feeding speed：30~90 m/min
● Saw blade size：ø18"
● Saw blade speed ：3600 rpm (60HZ) / 3200 rpm (50HZ)
● Saw arbor motor：10HP
● Table height from floor：880mm
● Working Air Pressure：5~7 kgs / cm²
● Net weight：420 kgs (Main Machine)
● Gross weight：550 kgs (Main Machine)
● Packing dimensions(LxWxH)：890 x 1080 x 1650mm (Main Machine)
＊We reserve the right to modify design without prior notice.
Automatic Measure Stuff Length
(The length of workpiece is unknown)
● Cutting the appointed lengths and quantity, the workpiece is pushed out automatically. It has 1~50 sets of memory data to set the length and quantity.
● 1~50 sets of memory data；Using "AUTO measure stuff length", when the length of workpiece is insufficient, it finds out the enough length to cut the workpiece to be finished. It is able to set to stop the saw blade automatically.
Stuff Length Known
(The length of workpiece is known)
● Cutting the appointed lengths and quantity after inputting the value of cutting length or from 51~100 sets of memory data.
● Using the fluorescent crayon to mark the front & back of defect parts via AUTO defecting cutting program.
● Having cutting modes, parameter setting, record and alarm message.
● Automatic controlled feeding device driven by servo motor: According to the inputted value of cutting length, PLC system evaluates the length of workpiece and performs cutting action.
Automatic Position System