STRAIGHT LINE RIP SAW
● Base is ruggedly fabricated to provide a solid foundation and vibration free cutting..
● End table swings downward and prevents short workpieces and thin edgings from sliding.
● Upper double anti-kickback fingers provide maximum operator safety.
● The sawblade is easily accessed for replacement.
● Control panel located within easy reach position for operation convenience.
● The Oil lubricator provides the correct amount of oil to lubricate the track slideways.
● This machine produces accurate edge for high accuracy glue joint.
● 400mm capacity from blade to arm.
● 3 feed speeds standard. (Option, Variable feed speed)
● Powerful 7.5HP (10HP) motor drive.
● Maximum working thickness： 85 mm
● Saw blade diameter：200-300mm
● Distance from blade to arm：400mm
● Table size：1253x 780mm
● Feed speed (3 speeds)：15/ 20/ 25 M/min
● Saw arbor diameter： ø25.4mm
● Saw arbor motor：7.5HP/ 10HP
● Feed motor： 1HP (2HP)
● Saw arbor speed：4200 rpm
● Dust exhaust diameter：ø5"
● Width of chain block：130mm
● Net weight：900 kgs
● Gross weight：1050 kgs
● Packing dimensions(LxWxH)：1660x 1010x 1360mm
＊We reserve the right to modify design without prior notice.
Precision saw arbor assembly
● The saw arbor assembly is precision and ruggedly constructed to ensure precision cutting and no vibration.
● Pressure roller and saw arbor assembly are conveniently raised and lowered by separate hand wheel.
Precision fence (Option)
● The fence is accurately made and operated moved smoothly.
● It is locked accurately.
Variable Feed Speed Device (Option)
● The device provides wide range of chain feed speed. This permits the machine to cut all types of wood material, softwood or hardwood.
● All of machine motion controls are centralized on a control panel for operation convenience. An oil empty warning lamp is provided on the control panel.
Rail & Chains
● Block surface is corrugated machined and hardened to resist wear.
● Ensure stable feeding and high cutting precision.
● The automatic lubricator provides the correct amount of oil to lubricate the track sideways, ensuring smoothness of chain motions at all times.
Double Anti-Kickback Fingers